View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 11:28 PM   #14
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Big Ass Suns Discussion Thread

cant complain about adding another pick in dat draft. with goodwin going at #30 in this years, who knows who will be there with this pacers pick (pretty early to say stuff like this I know) green might be entertaining but i dont like his contract. plumlee is a big who has room to develop here, especially if we dont have len opening day (i have no idea what is going on there at the moment)

gonna miss scola so much, but will show him much love in indy.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote