View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #46
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Best/Favourite ISH poster representing your favourite teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
I never said I haven't heard of it. I said it's not a good way to speak. You come across as unintelligent, simply because of the way you convey your thoughts; your thoughts could be completely rational and intelligent, yet merely because of the way you compose them, everything you project is interpreted as garbage.

I am obviously the "dumb motha phucka" here.

Also, this might make me sound like a sheltered kid who has never been around ebonics in my life, which is hilariously untrue. My high school was only 15% caucasian. My best friends in high school were hispanic and black. I was the only white kid on the basketball team. Speaking with ebonics isn't cool, it just makes you appear dumb as ****.
unintelligent and garbage?? explain.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote