View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #57
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Best/Favourite ISH poster representing your favourite teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
What is the basis of this? All these votes for DaSeba or whatever his name is, and I can't remember a single good post hes made on any topic. Does he get votes for being docile, non argumentative and just agreeing with trolls against our team?

PJR is quite clearly the best Heat poster on this board. Loves the Heat, and actually participates in other conversation on a variety of topics. DaSeba just comes off as a kid who likes the Heat, and is passive so he can try to get others to like us too, despite it never going to happen. There is nothing good or interesting about his posts.

What the hell are you talking about? I argue with people all of the time. I just don't resort to stupid trolling just because I'm being trolled. I didn't know you had such a shit opinion about me.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote