View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:22 AM   #94
Legends66NBA7
Apex

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best/Favourite ISH poster representing your favourite teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Our Cavs fam has a case for best on the site. Clips93, B-Low, DukeDelonte, sixer6ad, LBJMVP, jbryan1984, CavaliersFTW, Meticode, mlh1981 (wish he'd post more), cavsfanatic, KyrieTheFuture, 1~Gibson.... And, yes, even PB (he's sharp when he wants to be & the board's most successful troll when he wants to be).

There's a good mix of characters. I know I left out a few. Don't take offense. Just going off the top of my head and it's 1:15 a.m.

Yeah, Gibson and Delonte are cool. B-Low doesn't chime in on the NBA board that much, but he's pretty good when he comes around.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote