View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 08:13 PM   #1
dd24
College superstar

Default Pistons Trade For Brandon Jennings

We got him at a good price. I actually really like this deal. I think Jennings, Stuckey, Smith, Monroe, and Drummond is a very good young core. Throw in KCP who has potential and it's even more exciting. That should scare some teams in the East. Jennings made it to the playoffs with far less talent last season. This is apparently why we kept so many people on the roster. I always had that feeling that Joe D didn't want to go forward with the Knight experiment.

Quote:
The Detroit Pistons have reached an agreement in principle to acquire Brandon Jennings in a sign-and-trade deal with the Milwaukee Bucks, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Pistons are finalizing a three-year, $24 million contract with Jennings, sources told Y! Sports. Detroit will send guard Brandon Knight, forward Khris Middleton and center Slava Kravtsov to the Bucks, sources said.

Jennings, 23, averaged 17.5 points and 6.5 assists in 80 games for the Bucks last season. He was the 10th overall pick in the 2009 NBA draft and has spent his first four seasons with the Bucks.

Jennings would be the Pistons' second big free-agent acquisition of the summer. They earlier signed former Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith to a four-year, $54 million contract. Longtime Pistons point guard Chauncey Billups also has returned to Detroit on a two-year contract.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote