View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #165
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best/Favourite ISH poster representing your favourite teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
I root for every team man, at least from a basketball perspective, I want to see quality level of play above all. That's why 2013 Finals was so amazing to me, 2 teams I didn't care for but respected gave us some breath taking moments that will remain in NBA history.

20-40 years from now we can tell our grandkids we saw Ray Allen hit the most clutch 3 pointer ever, Lebron drop 18 points in the 4th, Wade/Manu try their best to throw the series, etc.

True, I respect that.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote