View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:09 AM   #188
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best/Favourite ISH poster representing your favourite teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Apart from you, sometimes Desaba and Apogee and much earlier G-Train, I haven't seen any Heat fans really display or show strong knowledge about basketball other than insulting other posters or telling people about the current crop of players. Like, does anyone really know their team history before 2010?

I had a quick look at your team board today. It's like a ghost town in there, where are all the fans?

Inside hoops has to generate discussion in there because it's baron and tumbleweed prone.

I don't bother with the team board. Never have since its always been pretty dead in there. Now the NBA forum is pretty much a Laker/Heat board anyway, so it works out fine for me. I can actually talk about my team, and the rest of the board wants to as well.

PJR is the only one that seems to have a good grasp on history. G-Train has fallen off the rails. I think at one point he called Penny Hardaway as good as prime Wade... I think even the biggest Heat hater wouldn't go that far. Just another poster stuck in the hay day of "everything was better back in my day".
I've got hundreds of tapes of games lying around to know who was as good as who. Hell, I even have the 96 all star game lying around somewhere. I don't even like Jordan but I can still remember one of the dunks in there that looked so smooth in real time.

Found a video: http://youtu.be/j4iBigLScDs?t=6m37s

Just looked sick, and even on the replay looks fluid.

Anyway, enough of the G-train rant, and pointless videos... PJR is the only one that actually is worth reading for me in terms of learning something about my team before I started watching.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote