View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
Hotbullets
High School Varsity 6th Man

Hotbullets has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Top 10 video games of all time..

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (best open world game to date, lots to do, great, compelling story, awesome setting, just a damn near perfect game, although it was kinda fugly, even back then.)

Metal Gear Solid (although I kind of liked the fourth one the best, the first MGS takes the cake. Brilliant storyline, innovative gameplay, some of the most interesting characters ever and let's not forget the epic boss battles)

Zelda: The Wind Waker (don't judge, this was my first Zelda game and I've been in love ever since. Honestly I enjoyed Twilight Princess a little more, but this one made me believe Nintendo is the best first party developer there is. Loved the cartoony graphics, loved the dungeons, especially the one in the Deku Tree, just a brilliant overall game. Psyched for the HD remake)

Heavy Rain (although this game has loads of plotholes and flaws overall, I really liked the emphosis on emotion and storytelling. It's just something I've never seen before, can't wait for Beyond: Two Souls)
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote