Thread: MLB Thread 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #1187
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

The Reds are really treading water right now. They are coming off a 5-6 west coast trip, where they played really well at times (like at San Fran), and awful at others (the rest of the trip).

Starting pitching has been outstanding. Anyone of those guys is capable of going out and completely dominating the opposing team. The bullpen has also been outstanding (sans Chapman allowing that walkoff HR). My main concern is the offense. While we are 2nd in the NL in total runs, it feels like that's the result of some really big games, and the rest of the time, we struggle with RISP, and situational hitting.

Our series vs. STL is big this weekend. I think it's too late to get back in the division, but if we are gonna play in that WC game, I'd rather it be at our place.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote