Thread: Passing
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
Shade8780
Cavs fan since 1887

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Passing

I've been told by coaches that I have great vision and I sometimes can make some very good passes, but a lot of the times, I end up missing the guy or not having enough power in my arms to throw the long pass on a fastbreak. I know that court vision can be quite natural, but is actual passing natural? Any ways to improve my passing and to get more strength in my arms?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote