View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #18
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 10 video games of all time..

It's hard for me to make a definite list. All I'll say is The Last of Us will likely (and hopefully) turn out to be influential in future video games. The cinematic feel is beyond what any other game has offered & the storytelling is superb.

I think the most influential game honor should go to GTA III. It opened Pandora's box & showed the gaming industry just how big and bad ass a game can be. Open world? Check. Action packed? Check. Play-at-your-own-pace experience? Check. Side missions/hidden objects? Check. I can't even count how many hours I spent playing that game.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote