View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #15
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: FIFA 14 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont play enough sports games to argue otherwise. Just figured Fifa was the same product just wrapped in different plastic. I have some euro guys on my friends list who try to talk me into buyin it. Always play demo but never buy the game. Just too out of touch with soccer. Could be my first soccer purchase. I've said that before tho.

Is Fifa version of My player better than 2k?
My Player in 2K is probably better, but it isn't the main focus in FIFA. The most popular game modes in FIFA are probably Online Seasons and Ultimate Team. Both of those are really fun to play.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote