View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 02:01 AM   #16
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: FIFA 14 Discussion

It's kinda weird how almost all my FIFA gaming revolves around playing online, and NBA 2K is almost exclusively offline.

If FIFA someday put more emphasis into Be A Pro mode (I think that's right, can't even remember the name) I'd definitely play it. Would be cool to have to start off in a lower division club, and have to work your way up the Footballing ladder. The thing that puts me off playing is the fact you can start up at any team straightaway.

But even so, I mainly play Ultimate Team and Seasons mode.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote