View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #95
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Man that boy Marky mark always rocking heat. Seen him with the '88 3s before the dropped too

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

SCREWston, did you go true to size or did you size 0.5 down? I know a lot of people were planning to go 0.5 down because they don't like the way recent 3's have been fitting.

I just went true to size. Not too hung up about creasing. If you wear your kicks, they will crease. Plus I have a nice rotation where the wont be worn out anytime soon. If there's too much room, I'll just throw in my sneaker shields. Great investment if you are worried about creasing shoes.

Decided to go with Finishline. With 15% cash back from discover and $20 rewards, final total is around $136

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
SCREWston, you have any Nike SB's in your collection?

Got me a pair of these limited edition quickstrikes right here through a skateshop phone order.

Dunks have that Jordan 1 look.

Yea I like dunks too. Got the Dunk SB "Concords"

But damn, those Civilist x SB are fresh. Slept on those because I just copped the Black Nubuck Lebron Xs and Shadow 1s. That skateshop still got them?
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote