Thread: 2013 Offseason
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 04:17 AM   #43
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticlus
I found this place from a friend who found the forums a long time ago. I haven't really been a fan for any team. i liked certain players, but with the Nets because when i was young my close cousin liked Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, etc. The cousin who got me into playing/watching basketball. I personally like Deron and Johnson tho.
a little late, but repped! welcome!