View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #101
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
LOL word. You have bought A LOT of heat this year. What else do you plan to get this year?

I'd like to see a pic of your entire collection.

I'm actually packing up all my stuff and putting away in storage. My ENTIRE collection including Reebok, Adidas, and1.... I'm gonna take 1 last pic with them all out the box before I put them away and leave them to my son
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote