View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Ok...

Everyone should have an invite. If you don't for whatever reason, be it a changed email address or some other issue, let me know.

-pt-,
I have you down for $200, because you usually pay for Dooms. If that has changed, drop me a line and I need his email.

Everyone else should be good to go with the emails provided to me.

The current balance $1,200. Until you've paid, all members will be receiving an automated "nag" by the site. I'll keep everyone abreast of who has paid and who has not. You will NOT receive the link to the fantasy site until you've paid the entrance fee. Once you've paid, I'll notify bb4life and he'll send you the link.

Let's get it.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-04-2013 at 08:37 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote