View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #12533
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
Chasing Mavericks - 7/10. Wasn't amazing, and my rating is probably too high but I enjoyed it. For some reason the ending kind of hit me.

Blue Valentine - 7/10. Strange film, not your typical hollywood love story.

Place Beyond the Pines - 8/10. I saw this at the cinema and my date thought it was awful but I actually really liked it. Ending might be a bit over the top but I liked what it was trying to do.

My friend did a lot of the editing on Blue Valentine, and even more on The Place Beyond the Pines. I'm sure I'm not completely unbiased because of it, but I loved both of those movies. It's weird to me that Derek Cianfrance directed both of those as one is such a stark character study, while Pines is a one after the other linear plot driven story, albeit a really strange plot. I actually really loved Pines, killer act breaks. Was really shocked in the theatre more than once watching that one.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote