View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #12534
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
Here you go buddy, this is a website I personally use. Its safe, free and there are updates almost every few hours with new stuff. Its a good group of people, and they work hard to find the best and latest versions of movies, and they update the link. Chances are every movie you would want to see is on this website, the longer you wait, the better chance a DVD or Blueray rip version will appear. I've had broken bones before, so I know what its like to not go out and see a movie you really want to see. With this website, now you don't have to leave your computer chair. I recommend using only PutLocker or Shochshare links to movies, they are the easiest websites to navigate, and these don't require any intrusive downloads. As long as you have a flash player installed, you're pretty much already setup.

http:// movie-forumz.tv/ forumdisplay.php?f=275

Only catch is you have to register, but its super easy and free. If you have any questions on how to navigate through the forums, or finding a movie link, send me a PM :) . Once you figure out how everything works, you may never pay for a movie again. Get well soon.

EDIT: Or if its easier on you, just tell me what movie(s) you want to watch, Ill PM you a direct link

Thanks a lot man. I'll definitely check it out. Maybe my smarttv browser can handle it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote