View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #12539
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I don't remember enjoying Inland Empire much. That was a misfire for him. Never seen Eraserhead or Dune.

Wild at Heart is a fun, entertaining flick and Twin Peaks was of course a good show.

But, I don't know how anyone could not like Mulholland Drive on any level though. Even a lot of people who are utterly confused by it come back to it multiple times to try and figure it out. It's got such a great hypnotic and watchable quality to it, and it's a compilation of some really interesting scenes that are well-played.. especially by Naomi Watts who was robbed of an Oscar nomination that year.

I thought people keep coming back for the hot girl-on-girl action.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote