View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #192
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
also, the guy is only 32 years old...Carlos Rodgers, the 49ers starting CB and All-Pro, is also just 32 years old

32 is over 30. I dont know how Carlos Rodgers age factors into anything.

As far as the metrics I just know there were guys on footballfutures who tracked him in Oakland and the numbers looked shut down to me given the instances he was thrown at.

I'm not going to defend the guy at this point in his career. He was a FA bust.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote