View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Fell awkwardly on side of foot

I play outdoors and was shooting around today. For the second time in the last two or three months, I fell awkwardly on the side of my foot, kind of on my ankle. It's sore to walk on but not as bad as an ankle sprain. Swelling a small bit as well. I wear my Converse outdoors since I didn't bother wearing basketball shoes. Should I start wearing them outside? I might buy a new pair for games and use my old ones for outdoor. Has this injury happened to a lot of people?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote