View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #1942
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i was thinking about holding a pro wrestling draft, but don't have the time to set it up and run it. basically, i was thinking that you would draft a stable of wrestlers. u pick any era or gimmick that wrestler has ever had and stick with one (ex: nwo hogan or hulkamania hogan). there could be different types of matches (tag team, royal rumble, etc etc)

if anyone else wants to run with that idea i think there may be plenty of interest.

I've been in several wrestling drafts, they start out good but fizzle out. Nobody wants to write up their matches etc... Boogie and I were just talking about this actually.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote