Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Boston Celtics Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Paul Pierce should have retired a Celtic, instead of being traded for draft picks.
False, I wish he did, but the NBA is a business and for the Celtics to rebuild they had to do that.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Rajon Rondo should be traded to help the Celtics future.
True, unless the C's can rebuild quickly, there is no point having him while his value is still high and is considered one of the top PG's in the game.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Brad Stevens will be a successful coach in the NBA.
True, his Butler teams have been successful without having big NBA talent and have been known to play tough defense. I see this current Celtics team losing a lot, but losing in a respectable way, where they have maximum effort and play hard, tough defense.
4. Besides Rajon Rondo, the best young talent on the Boston Celtics is:
I'd say Sullinger, if he can stay healthy and fix that back he will be a great player in the future.
5. TRUE or FALSE: The Boston Celtics will make the playoffs this coming season.
False, team is rebuilding and the East will be more competitive this year.