View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #163
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Like I said, it looks VERY promising but we still have to see if it is executed properly. TLoU is a nearly perfect game, execution wise. GTA is far more ambitious as a game, so a lot more can go wrong.

I am hopeful man. These two could potentially be the best games I've ever played and they are released within 6 months of each other.

I dont care what you said. If GTA 5 isnt game of the year or century for that matter. I'm going to jump off the nearest f*cking bridge. A literal F*ck my Life action. Waited 5 years 6 months 1 week for this master piece in waiting. hahahahaha
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote