View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #164
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Uhm, if San Andreas was released this year; it wouldn't beat The Last of Us bro. So unless you're that confidant that GTA V will be better then San Andreas (best GTA to date), then it ain't beating TLoU.

But I hope you're right man. This game looks so promising. The shooting mechanics...I literally jizz my pants every time I watch that scene where Franklin is shooting like 7 dudes off the roofs in 3 seconds flat.
I jizzed my pants thinking of jizzing my pants while playing GTA V.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote