View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Make or Break for Sam Bradford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
Considered all things identical (age, contract, etc) if you were to build your team around Sam Bradford or Tony Romo GOBB, who'd you go with? How about you PT, who'd you want to have as your franchise QB between the two?
Bradford is 25 and Romo is 33...so starting a brand new franchise that is pretty much a no brainer

I wouldn't swap Tony for Sam on the Cowboys right now though...I feel like we are close and Tony probably has 4-5 prime years left. But starting a brand new team I'll take Sam, still feel like he will be elite in the future.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote