View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #104
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

I was trying to keep up with the back-and-forth here about sizing down. Are there specifics for when that should happen? For instance, I bought a white/blue pair of Jordan III's last summer that I haven't worn yet. Were those a size-down situation? I slipped them on once, and they felt big, but I couldn't tell if that was just because I hadn't broken them in yet.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote