View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #172
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont care what you said. If GTA 5 isnt game of the year or century for that matter. I'm going to jump off the nearest f*cking bridge. A literal F*ck my Life action. Waited 5 years 6 months 1 week for this master piece in waiting. hahahahaha

People waited for paintings for decades. Sometimes perfection takes time.

But you're right. If GTA V isn't GOY, I'll go on a mass shooting spree with my water gun, drenching women wearing white shirts, tormenting groups of dirty homeless people, & ruining little kids' beach castles.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote