View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Default The Last of Us on Survivor Difficulty is the most difficult game I've ever played

First off, you are given much, much less items to craft weapons/health kits.
Then, they took away the listen mode, which turns this game into a stealth game. If we're playing a stealth game, at least give me the ability to move dead bodies so I don't get discovered/raise suspicions so easily.
I've been killed so many times in almost each chapter that I think I know each section of the game perfectly. I've memorized routes that worked for me & what didn't.
I feel like survivor mode brings out the flaws more vividly. When I played it the first time, it was on normal difficulty. I only noticed a handful of times when Ellie or one of Joel's other companions would be sitting in the open & get completely ignored by the Hunters/Infected.
In survivor setting, Ellie randomly shoots at enemies, even though we haven't been discovered yet, but the enemies still don't notice her.

This game is still GOY worthy & I plan on going through it a 3rd time on survivor plus mode to get the trophy, but I'd be lying if I said this game gets better the more difficult it is.

Last edited by Scholar : 08-08-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote