View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Last of Us on Survivor Difficulty is the most difficult game I've ever played

Quote:
I only noticed a handful of times when Ellie or one of Joel's other companions would be sitting in the open & get completely ignored by the Hunters/Infected.
That was my main problem with the game. This happened way too often where Ellie is trying to catch up to and runs into in front of or even into enemies. They of course don't react because they aren't programmed to. I understand some things need to be done in a game but this killed my immersion in that world many times.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote