View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Tenth year of my keeper league. QBs own the scoring and the layout allows you to start 2. My team was ass last year and I haven't had a good QB since Kurt Warner and Michel Vick (of the Falcons....). Help me out here.

Keep 3 of:

Josh Freeman
Kevin Kolb
Jake Locker
Christian Ponder

Reggie Bush
Frank Gore

Mikel Leshoure
Alfred Morris
(no-brainer)

Danario Alexander
Kenny Britt
Larry Fitzgerald
Jordy Nelson
Hakeem Nicks
(can't answer this off hand, I think both Nelson and Alexander have injury issues...so probably Fitz/Nicks/Britt)

Probably Morris and Bush or Gore? Should I just keep all 3 of them? There's two RB plus a flex, so I could technically use all 3. Take a chance on a Fitz or Nicks comeback season? Any of my QBs with upside? Because I'll honestly take the chance, I need a QB worth keeping in a bad way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Since I 'm here, any rookies worth taking a shot at early? Preferably a QB.
no. just did a keeper draft, EJ Manuel went mid 2nd round and then Geno Smith
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote