View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 02:02 AM   #8
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox One Unboxing Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
To answer your first question, it makes it so you don't have to put the power supply inside of the console, so it's less prone to overheating. It also helps so you can make the console smaller.
Your second question I'm not sure.
Your 3rd question: I think the space on discs isn't big enough. That's just a guess though :P
1. Because that huge xbone wasn't big enough? I mean the PS3 was bigger than the first 360, by far. Hell by more than far. And rarely overheated (in comparison)

3. BD disks are 50gb. same as ps3/ps4. No mandatory installs there. It makes no sense unless the read ability on the xbone is far worse.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote