View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 02:21 AM   #11
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox One Unboxing Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
1. Because that huge xbone wasn't big enough? I mean the PS3 was bigger than the first 360, by far. Hell by more than far. And rarely overheated (in comparison)

3. BD disks are 50gb. same as ps3/ps4. No mandatory installs there. It makes no sense unless the read ability on the xbone is far worse.
As far as Xbox 360 overheating, that was due to other problems.
The PS3 actuallydoes have mandatory installs last time I heard (i don't own one :P)
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote