View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 02:45 AM   #23
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bob Marley Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
looks like ziggy and the rest of his kids... they make great music too

All Day & All Night

Chase Dem

Jamrock
okay, putting on my headphones for these!

you know, it just hit me... i wonder if a big reason i always liked the police is because of the way summers played rhythm guitar, bob-style. sort of like a steel drum with a softer sound and lower range.

EDIT: nice tunes, thanks.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote