View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Cavs need better outside shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Outside shooting, particularly 3-point shooting, is one of the remaining weaknesses on the Cavs roster. Irving and C.J. Miles are the two most accomplished 3-point shooters on the team, and neither broke 40 percent last season. Waiters believes he can shoot 3-pointers 10 times better than what he did last season. He studied a lot of film this summer and realized how many shots he was taking late in the shot clock.

I was getting a lot of shots with 4 or 5 seconds left on the shot clock, where I had to make something happen, he said. I want to get the ball at a convenient time or the right place, but if Im open Im going to shoot.

thats a weird quote from dion

it almost sounds like he is just worried about his shooting numbers, rather than actually being a better shooter.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote