View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #9
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: White Boy Got Hops: Went from dunking 9 feet low rims to nasty 10 feet dunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
You don't need a manual or a program to dunk. Start lifting weights.

Squats, deadlifts, calf raises, box jumps, core training, and a ton of practice.

I'm 6" and don't dunk much, but before I starting lifting I was 100% ground bound. It's all about commitment.

dunking is very impressive for someone 6 inches tall. your calves must be INSANE.

a jump program isn't a bad idea, lots of good exercises, but don't buy one, just find one online.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote