Thread: MLB Thread 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 02:11 AM   #1301
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
And those were the names I was referring to. I'm not knocking them as hitters, I can just say with some confidence they, at their peak, weren't as good as Cabrera has been the last two seasons.

And Bagwell, plus the rest were juiced out their gourds.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote