View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last of Us on Survivor Difficulty is the most difficult game I've ever played

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Really?
I didn't find it that difficult, finished it in 19 hours.
Sure I died a lot more, but Drake's Fortune on crashing was tougher then this game on Survivor.

By the way, any of you got the plat for it?
I did 2 weeks ago.

All I have left are the two survivor modes. And the + survivor mode I probably got through half of, and frankly the half I'm through is probably the harder half, because I didn't need to redo those opening levels with no combat.

I thought it was way harder than Drake's Fortune.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote