View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 08:48 AM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last of Us on Survivor Difficulty is the most difficult game I've ever played

Well, I actually played it again on survivor + mode and finished it in 12 hrs. Now I need the optional conversations trophy & all the trophies related to finding hidden items, such as FF tags & comic books.

The reason I found the game difficult was because of things like the part of the game where you play as Ellie & have to kill the hordes of Infected entering the building. I kept getting killed there & having to start from the beginning again. At one point, I ran out of bullets, but the game wasn't respawning any more for me, so I spent damn near 15 minutes just running around the room, avoiding contact with the Runners & Clickers. I only had a Molotov in my inventory, which I was trying to save for the bloater that hops down from the ceiling, but I thought, okay, let me use this molotov now. Maybe the game will give me bullets & more craftables after.

I threw the Molotov, killed the last clickers in the room, & then spent another 5+ min running around, trying to avoid the bloater. No items spawned, no ammo, nothing. Shit pissed me off.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote