View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I want to learn how to play DOTA 2

Yes, I know it's incredibly popular and I am a total loser for not ever playing any DOTA game in my entire life and even crazier that I am currently situated in the Philippines.. which is the home of DOTA fans and players

But I want to get into this game and it looks crazy fun and competitive and I am a very very very competitive gamer, I love making people cry and showing off my own gaming prowess!

So teach me my ISH brothers, please
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote