View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last of Us on Survivor Difficulty is the most difficult game I've ever played

I think what seperates this is that in Uncharted, ammo is not an issue. I know that I can try some different things, because I will be refilled at some point. In this it feels like if I make a mistake now, I may get horribly stuck somewhere down the line because I've overextended myself already somewhere who knows how long ago.

Also, a mistake in Uncharted isn't the automatic death that TLoU might be if you run into the wrong enemy.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote