View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 12:05 AM   #4
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
There was once this guy whose dad thought he was gay, but he wasn't, it turned out he liked to watch incest cartoons. Totally straight though, no brother + brother shit. Good vanilla brother + sister action.
damnit i just realized that was me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Oh man. I actually feel sorry for the guy

Last edited by Jameerthefear : 08-14-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote