View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #13
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Most pitiful posts in ISH history? Name 'em
name 'em??

bro, every tenth post here is the most pitiful post in ISH history. you don't need a historian... you need focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
i respect anyone who is that dead honest about their life. he's got my appreciation and support if he posts again, although i will surely have forgotten all this at that point!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote