View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #28
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?

I think I found the quote, but not the thread:
"Pics were for the lames outside the VIP area. Plus his guards wouldn't let people get a snap of him. I didn't care either was cause it was all about me and the women. They were definite thumbs up quality. LeBron knew what was up. I think he even gave me a head-nod when I left the club early."
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote