Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Boston Celtics Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Paul Pierce should have retired a Celtic, instead of being traded for draft picks.
False. As stated previously, if he hangs with the C's then we take 10 years to rebuild. This trade hasn't hurt his Boston legacy int he slightest and i think I read somewhere that PP will sign a 1 day or 1 week contract so after his Brooklyn stint is over so he can retire a Celt.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Rajon Rondo should be traded to help the Celtics future.
False. Too many people are putting too much emphasis on Rondo's percieved 'attitude issues' and how that may effect the incoming players. I think it's overhyped and look forward to him working with coach Stevens next year, whic leads me to...
3. TRUE or FALSE: Brad Stevens will be a successful coach in the NBA.
True. i'm expecting Rondo, Green and Bradley to flourish under his coaching
4. Besides Rajon Rondo, the best young talent on the Boston Celtics is:
5. TRUE or FALSE: The Boston Celtics will make the playoffs this coming season.
True. a ballsy call but with a weak east and a combination fo good luck, good form from Rondo and Green and strong growth in Sully, Bradley and Olynk then C's will grab the 7th spot (that's at best though)