View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Boston Celtics Edition

THE BOSTON CELTICS

PG - Rondo/Lee
SG - Bradley/Brooks/Crawford/Bogans
SF - Green/Wallace
PF - Bass/Sullinger/Humphries
C - Olynyk/Melo

Head Coach: Brad Stevens
General Manager - Danny Ainge

1. TRUE or FALSE: Paul Pierce should have retired a Celtic, instead of being traded for draft picks.
my heart says true, my head says no. He is still a very good player, but they can see the writing on the wall. I would rather have seen him moved for a known quantity, a young blue chipper, but that is probably beyond his value.

2. TRUE or FALSE: Rajon Rondo should be traded to help the Celtics future.
probably true. He is a known malcontent and all around asshole. Not sure how thats great for a young locker room where is the most successful veteran.

3. TRUE or FALSE: Brad Stevens will be a successful coach in the NBA.
False. He did great at butler, but I have trouble seeing his style translate to a high profile college program, let alone the entitled spoiled athletes in the nba.

4. Besides Rajon Rondo, the best young talent on the Boston Celtics is:
Green for sure.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Boston Celtics will make the playoffs this coming season.
False. If they are in the hunt, they will blow it up even further at the trade deadline. some team could get a really nice duo in rondo and green for some picks, young unproven players and cap space.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote