View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: EC Final Standing ? Anyone willing to make bold predictions ?

1. Indiana Pacers
2. Miami Heat
3. Brooklyn Nets
4. Chicago Bulls
5. New York Knicks
6. Toronto Raptors
7. Detroit Pistons
8. Cleveland Cavaliers

9. Atlanta Hawks
10. Washington Wizards
11. Boston Celtics
12. Charlotte Bobcats
13. Milwaukee Bucks
14. Orlando Magic
15. Philadelphia 76ers

Should we start a WC Final Standing thread next ?

EDIT - Explanations:

My pick for Indiana is that they are the most improved team in the off season and improved more than Miami. Miami also is probably going to have the fatigue factor, so they will probably try to rest guys even more so. I really do think this Raptors team could make a push for a 6th seed, a lot of the reasons like Jballer said + Jonas's making major strides. On the other hand, Cleveland and Detroit can also make these strides, but Cleveland has all sorts of injury riddles. Detroit doesn't seem to fit well in terms of their guard play, IMO.

The teams that won't make it, I think Atlanta and Washington will give a good run for the final seeds, but won't have enough. I think Boston has enough pieces to compete, just not bad enough to want to tank. Philadelphia is my choice finish dead last over Orlando, literally throwing away this season before it started and they just hired their new coach too.

My bold predictions are for the Raptors at #6 and Miami not finishing at #1.

Last edited by Legends66NBA7 : 08-14-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote