View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: McLemore and McCallum

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I know the Kings will probably see what Greivis Vasquez and Isaiah Thomas can do together in the backcourt and try to trade Marcus Thornton. I think McLemore and McCallum will be a great backcourt in the near future.
I could see McCallum being a excellent all around back up/ fringe starter and I have not really seen enough of M16 to know what his true potential is but his handles looked AWFUL in summer league and I think if they don't trade Thornton than Marcus will be tearing up playing next to Vasquez this year.

But yeah they would be a very nice combo in the future if they both develop nicely. I don't know if we can trade Thornton tbh cause he's the only other legit SG we have Salmon, Jimmer are both rubbish and shouldn't be playing so if we get rid of Thornton who else can play SG other than M16?
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote