View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 03:07 PM   #1
BodyControl
I airball my layups

BodyControl has an OK reputation so far
Default Is Foye Enough For KG to Consider Staying?

For awhile I was all for KG seeking a trade but now that I've seen the light, in the form of Randy Foye, I'm all for him staying.
Timberwolves 91, Suns 83: Randy Foye is making a big splash. In the win for Minnesota, the rookie shot 12-of-22 for 30 points and 4 rebounds. Bracey Wright stepped up with 17 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 steals. Paul Shirley had 12 points with 5 rebounds. Adam Parada was nice with 11 points and 8 rebounds. In the loss for Phoenix, Amare Stoudemire, working himself back into shape, shot 7-of-10 for 21 points and 8 rebounds - though he had six turnovers. Ruben Douglas needed 14 shots for his 14 points, 3 rebounds and 4 assists.
Some of you may say it was just summer league or Amare's coming off of a serious injury, but I'm not buying it. Amare actually had a good game, and anyway some of you are quick to say that he's better than most players in the league at 70% percent. Enough with that, I feel the T'Wolves have found something special with Foye and that he just may be the player that KG's always been looking for. I know that Marc Stein has him as his favorite for R.O.Y., but he works for ESPN so you can take that for what it's worth. If he can average 20pts 5reb and 5ast it would be a huge welcome. They still need a considerable amount of help but with a couple of adequate additions they'll be all set(atleast to make the playoffs).

Last edited by BodyControl : 07-11-2006 at 03:11 PM.
BodyControl is offline   Reply With Quote